|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
These Brahma men's Grate steel toe shoes offer the comfort and protection of a heavy duty work shoe with a classic skate style. Fully lined and padded with mesh lining for breathability, they feature a full lace-to-toe style for better comfort, and steel toe for added protection. Work shoes can be stylish, too.
Steel toe for protection
Comfortable and stylish
Slip resistant Customer Reviews
I've had a long distrust of Brahma shoes after wearing a size too small and neglecting to change the insoles. However, after years of hard work and many different shoes, I was in a pinch and found these Grates to fit the bill.
First off, I work retail and rotate every-so-often between four different departments, capping out at about 15,000 steps a day, with only one thirty-minute lunch.
- Slip resistant
- Breathable with the right socks
- Actual leather
- Awesome style and tread pattern
- Solid temporary work shoe for the price
- Can be waterproof, depending on how careful you are with splash radius. I soaked these cleaning the Market and my feet never got wet thanks to the steel toe. Outside of that, your feet will get wet if submerged.
- Heavier than sneakers, noticable, but within consistent shifts, never found my feet getting tired during a shift.
- No 11.5. Walmart, or Brahma, I implore you ever-so highly to bring in an 11.5 size for men, and more wide widths! If these were made in 11.5, Brahma would have a very satisfied customer.
All in all, if you're in a pinch and understand your goals are saving for something better, or you don't mind cheap, these shoes work. I've done grocery in these, unloaded perishable trucks, got em' soaked cleaning the Market, without wet feet, and crossed various types of wet floors and ice-straddled freezers without falling, although I have never found any tread ice-proof, so be careful with ice. I would buy more from Brahma and hope this helps others.
Great work shoe
These shoes are are great. My husband is a truck driver and loves these shoes. They are skid proof and toe reinforced and comfortable. After we received our first order, I immediately ordered another pair.VinnysWife
Comfort and function are both awesome
I work in a meat shop and bump stuff with the toe of my foot quite often- though usually not hard enough to cause any pain, it's nice to have the steel toe as insurance for my toes.
It's actually quite a comfortable shoe as steel toe shoes go, there's been very little of a "breaking in" where my foot hurt.